Part of what makes Burlap and Beams so unique is all that it has to offer. Everything is already here for you, you just need to add special touches to make it “one of a kind.”
Our wedding package includes:
- White peak tent with full perimeter lighting and French window sides
- New concrete patio under the 40 x 60 white peak tent, with flooring stamped to look like hard wood!
- Hand-crafted farm tables
- Natural wood folding chairs with white padded seats
- 130″ Round, polyester, white linen for rounds
- Patio heaters
- Pellet stove in Big Barn (takes any chill off)
- Whiskey barrels
- Stone patio for dancing & cocktails under the stars with lights hanging above
- Hand-crafted rustic bar
- Loft for pictures or cocktails
- Ritz restrooms with air conditioning, music, vanities & all the extras! Two ladies’ bathrooms and one men’s bathroom.
- Six high-tops for cocktail hours
- Parking by our staff
- Set up of chairs and moving them from ceremony to tent for dinner
- In-ground stone fire-pit with 10 hand-crafted Adirondack chairs
- Two unique rustic arbors – one to have your ceremony facing the Adirondack Mountains, the other at the entrance
- 12ft farm table made from original beams from the barn
- A large collection of vintage vases, mason jars
- Antique tables, windows, doors & antique furniture
- Chalkboards, wood stumps, wood slabs for centerpieces, lanterns for your high-tops
- Old antique tub for beer & wine
- Antique buggy for pictures
The grounds include all of the above and use of our Bridal Barn decorated with vintage furniture, a Grooms Barn with rustic decor, and the ADK Barn with all glass windows and French doors which face mountains and gives a view of the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. Our historical main barn is from the 1800s, has been meticulously restored, now proudly hangs a truly unique Mason jar chandelier and has such charm!
We make it easy for you to plan and thoroughly enjoy your amazing weekend. You are allowed access to the farm Thursday to drop of any decorations (times need to be scheduled beforehand). You are allotted 3 hours to have rehearsal and set up on Friday, for which times are negotiable and to be approved by owner.
The Things That Are Not Included
It is a wonderful thing to be able to choose your own licensed cater to fit your style on your wedding day! Caterers are a huge part of making your wedding stress-free. This also frees you from a lot or all work needed for setting up for your big day. It comes down to finding the one that suits your budget & needs and of course the type of food & service you want and envision at your wedding. To help you make this decision, we have compiled a list of our preferred and recommended caterers that have worked at our venue previously. We can also guide you in your decision based on how little or how much you want to do for set up.
For all of your table and china needs, we recommend Pieceful Settings. Sheila creates stunning table settings to match your décor and provides a simply beautiful selection of mix-matched china. Sheila and her staff come and set your tables any way you desire, then come and take it all away at the end of the night!
Keep in mind that all caterers coming onsite must be Board of Health Approved and must prepare all food at their location. Please confirm with them prior to hiring their services that they are BOHA approved and have Liability Insurance. We require all caterers do an onsite walk through with Burlap and Beams prior to the event date. Equipment must be rented to ‘finish off’ food and the venue has to be cleaned by the end of the wedding by your caterers or cleaning crew.