Part of what makes Burlap and Beams so unique is all that it has to offer. Everything is already here for you, you just need to add special touches to make it “one of a kind.”
Here on premise is a beautiful creek which is surrounded by breathtaking woods … You will have creek access for amazing private photos. Imagine your “first look” photos down by the creek!
Our wedding package includes:
- Beautiful white peek tent with full lighting and French window sides
- Hand crafted farm tables with 10 matching benches
- One of a kind authentic barn beam walkway connecting tent to barn with hanging lights… Absolutly stunning. This can also be covered in the event of rain.
- Custom made barn doors for white peak tent…
- Natural Wood Folding Chairs with white padded seats
- Beautiful stamped concrete patio under our tent. Stamped to look like hard wood flooring!
- Patio heaters
- Commercial heaters and fans in tent
- Pellet stove in Big Barn (takes any chill off)
- 10 hand crafted Adirondack chairs around fire pit
- High tops for cocktail hours
- Whisky barrels
- Beautiful lanterns
- Stamped concrete patio for dancing and cocktails under the stars. Lights hanging above.
- Loft area above bar
- Adirondack style men’s and lady’s bathrooms
- 2 unique rustic arbors: 1 facing the Adirondack Mountains for your ceremony. The second arbor hangs proudly stunning turquoise antique doors that wait closed until that perfect moment …then open as the grand entrance for your walk down the aisle.…
- 12-foot farm table made from original beams from the barn.
- Large collection of vintage vases, mason jars, antique tables, windows, doors and antique furniture, wood stumps, wood slabs for centerpieces, lanterns for your high-tops.
- Old antique tub for cold beverages!
- Antique buggy for pictures
- Breathtaking Adirondack Mountains!
The grounds include all of the above and use of our Bridal Barn decorated with vintage furniture, a Grooms Barn with rustic decor, and the ADK Barn with all glass windows and French doors which face mountains and gives a view of the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. Our historical main barn is from the 1800s, has been meticulously restored, now proudly hangs a truly unique Mason jar chandelier and has such charm!
We make it easy for you to plan and thoroughly enjoy your amazing weekend. You are allowed access to the farm Thursday to drop of any decorations (times need to be scheduled beforehand). You are allotted 3 hours to have rehearsal and set up on Friday, for which times are negotiable and to be approved by owner.
The Things That Are Not Included
It is a wonderful thing to be able to choose your own licensed caterer to fit your style on your wedding day! Caterers are a huge part of making your wedding stress-free. This also frees you from a lot or all work needed for setting up for your big day. It comes down to finding the one that suits your budget & needs and of course the type of food & service you want and envision at your wedding. To help you make this decision, we have compiled a list of our preferred and recommended caterers that have worked at our venue previously. We can also guide you in your decision based on how little or how much you want to do for set up.
For all of your table and china needs, we recommend Pieceful Settings. Sheila creates stunning table settings to match your décor and provides a simply beautiful selection of mix-matched china. Sheila and her staff come and set your tables any way you desire, then come and take it all away at the end of the night!
Keep in mind that all caterers coming onsite must be Board of Health Approved and must prepare all food at their location. Please confirm with them prior to hiring their services that they are BOHA approved and have Liability Insurance. We require all caterers do an onsite walk through with Burlap and Beams prior to the event date. Equipment must be rented to ‘finish off’ food and the venue has to be cleaned by the end of the wedding by your caterers or cleaning crew.